Clean air!

DELPHIN wäscht die Luft mit Wasser und L-Lamella

The air is such an essential part of life! Where do you go when you want to take a breath of fresh air?

Right, you go out into the nature. Where the air gets washed with water when it rains.

And now imagine the experience of freshness after the DELPHIN washed your room air.


97 % of the dust floats in the air and can only be seen with the help of sunrays. When you clean the surfaces only, the dust in the air will settle on it again immediately. The DELPHIN not only removes the visible 3 % but also the remaining 97 % almost completely! You will feel more comfortable and the cleanliness lingers.


DELPHIN – the fresh way to clean.


Please request our detailed brochures today.